Tuesday, 18 July 2017

A new Tea towel!

I received a very pretty new Tea Towel today, sent by Deanna from Creekside Cottage

I entered her giveaway, and felt very privileged to win, especially as I don't live in USA.





A sweet card came in the parcel also.
You can see how well Deanna's towel goes with my existing towels.
I love a touch of red in my kitchen!



Thank you Deanna!

14 comments:

Carolien said...

That's lovely!

Love, Carolien

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Sweet! I'm happy that it goes well in your kitchen! I love red, too!

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

It looks very pretty, what a lovely win xx

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Elizabeth. I love everything strawberries!

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

It's a lovely touch of red, indeed! Drying dishes will be so cheerful now.

Wishing you a beautiful evening, and by the clock I see it's time for a restful and sweet sleep.

Brenda xox

Cheryl said...

Well, isn't that just perfect! Enjoy your gift!

Melanie said...


Very pretty tea towel. I think that red always makes a kitchen look so cheery!

Stephanie said...

Oh, what a darling towel! And it looks right at home in your kitchen.

Hugs to you!

Pom Pom said...

VERY cute! How nice! I like touches of red in our kitchen, too!

Kathleen Grace said...

Isn't it fun to get that kind of mail? Such a pretty towel and now you will think of Deanna each time you see it :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Lorrie said...

Very pretty! Parcels are such fun things to receive in the mail.

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Wow, it does fit right at home in your kitchen! Such a sweet gift to receive in the mail :)

Elderberry-Rob said...

very pretty, glad you won :)

Threads through Revelation

  I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition.  'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...