Although we don't have Thanksgiving here in England , I do want to wish all my American friends the happiest of days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Threads through Revelation
I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition. 'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...
-
Have you ever had the pleasure of receiving a bunch of Cornish daffodils by post? Of course when they arrive they don't look quite ...
-
I have had the most lovely time revisiting my region of Brittany. Even though we lived there for many years I have lost confidence in drivin...
-
What an odd expression this is, really. It's a typical English saying, meaning you aren't feeling so good. I've been ba...

8 comments:
Thank you sweet Barbara... :0 )
Thank you, Barbara!
Thank you my friend! Sending hugs and love your way! ❤️☺️
Thank you!!
Thank you! We have so much to grateful for.
Thank you. We woke up to a very light dusting of snow here in the northeastern corner of Washington State!
Thank you so much! And while it is truly wonderful to have a day set apart for giving thanks and eating lots of really good food, I like to think of everyday as thanksgiving because for me, it is.
Thank you! We took a short trip home to NC to see my MIL and daughter's family.
Post a Comment