I look for the small moments to celebrate in my life.
That is great news!
Doesn't that just show the hand of our Mighty God!
Yes, God is mighty and he is good.
yes, so moving! God is with us!
I find that photo very symbolic of our faith - through the tragedies that come to life, the cross continues to shine as a beacon of hope.
a powerful sight!
And the bees!!! Suely a symbol for us all that thee is hope in these dark times.
Amazing...
Post a Comment
I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition. 'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...
8 comments:
That is great news!
Doesn't that just show the hand of our Mighty God!
Yes, God is mighty and he is good.
yes, so moving! God is with us!
I find that photo very symbolic of our faith - through the tragedies that come to life, the cross continues to shine as a beacon of hope.
a powerful sight!
And the bees!!! Suely a symbol for us all that thee is hope in these dark times.
Amazing...
Post a Comment