With best wishes to all my American friends.
Thursday, 28 November 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Threads through Revelation
I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition. 'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...
-
Have you ever had the pleasure of receiving a bunch of Cornish daffodils by post? Of course when they arrive they don't look quite ...
-
I have had the most lovely time revisiting my region of Brittany. Even though we lived there for many years I have lost confidence in drivin...
-
What an odd expression this is, really. It's a typical English saying, meaning you aren't feeling so good. I've been ba...

9 comments:
Being Canadian our Thanksgiving was last month and personally I'm glad to have a bigger space between then and Christmas. Thanksgiving seems to be a much more emphasized holiday in the U.S. I find. Although we did the whole turkey and pumpkin pie meal back in October.
I hope you're having a good week.
How thoughtful of you to post this lovely message. Thanksgiving is a major holiday here in America, and the majority treasure it as a day to pause, spend time and share a special meal with family and friends. But most of all, to give thanks to the Lord, as your verse says. (Afterwards, the shopping frenzy begins!! Not me...) So from South Carolina, thank you again.
Blessings, Linda
thank you dear one!!! We had a really nice holiday here! :)
Thank you!!! We've enjoyed a quiet day. :-)
Thank you dear Barbara. We enjoyed our Thanksgiving dinner - even though I passed on the turkey of course!!
Heading to the beach tomorrow - longing to see the Atlantic again - will wave across to you!
It's good to remember others' holidays. We enjoyed ours in October, and now I'm thinking about Christmas! Have a blessed day, Barbara.
This is a beautiful message. The Scripture passage is perfect. Thank you!
Thank you, Barbara! Had a quiet, but nice celebration with family.
Thank you. Wishing you and yours a joyful holiday season
Post a Comment