(Image from The Leprosy Mission shop)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Threads through Revelation
I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition. 'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...
-
Have you ever had the pleasure of receiving a bunch of Cornish daffodils by post? Of course when they arrive they don't look quite ...
-
I have had the most lovely time revisiting my region of Brittany. Even though we lived there for many years I have lost confidence in drivin...
-
What an odd expression this is, really. It's a typical English saying, meaning you aren't feeling so good. I've been ba...

6 comments:
Hi dear Barbara - I love that painting you are sharing, Hope your Easter is beautiful with sunshine and something chocolate to enjoy!
Remember all those really beautiful Easter eggs we had as children -oh for an old fashioned boxed Cadbury's hollow egg filled with chocolates today!
Stay well, and both of you take good care in these trying times. Life has certainly changed and I don't know when/if I'll make it home this year which is rather sad. Fingers crossed we can though - perhaps in Autumn!
Love from us both XX
Dear Barbara,
A Happy and Blessed Easter!
Hugs and love, Carolien
And a happy Easter to you, Barbara! I was awake in the wee hours here and so I logged into the Westminster Abbey's Easter podcast at the time. Really enjoyed hearing Prince Charles doing the Gospel reading today. Lovely to hear those old words afresh.
Brenda xox
I hope you have/had a joyous Easter. ( Not sure what with the time zones if Easter is already over for you).
...and the same to you. It was certainly different but good none the less. Take care and stay safe.
What a beautiful image. He is risen indeed.
Post a Comment