Sunday, 27 December 2020

A little pause.

I want to use the time between Christmas and New Year as a pause. Although we have done very little during the last week or so, we are both tired....a series of bad nights and one or two minor health concerns....


So I'm quietly gathering up some sewing and a few books, tidying up the decorations and the remains of Christmas, and just 'being' for a little while. I think I'm not alone in this as I have seen one or two friends taking time out.

Let's all come back reefreshed!

 

13 comments:

Christine said...

We all need a relax time and I am grateful that I am in a situation where I can stop and take stock.. Enjoy.

Lorrie said...

Enjoy those quiet moments.

Angela said...

Two of us here doing just the same...

Carolien said...

Good idea! Take care, dear friend.

Hugs & Happy New Year!!!
Love, Carolien

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Have a relaxing refresh time
Happy New Year!

Elderberry-Rob said...

Enjoy your Pause :) I hope you both recharge your batteries and feel better and stronger. Betty x

Deanna Rabe said...

Enjoy your pause. It's good to do what our bodies and minds need.

Mary said...

I'm pausing too somewhat. Just hung the calendar - so pretty, and many thanks again. Now off to fill in my 2021 Planner - with what I've no idea yet, nothing much planned as yet!
Hope the bad weather has not caused you any problems - stay warm and well, will look forward to seeing you back here soon dear.

ellen b. said...

May you be refreshed!

ann said...

Happy New Year. Rest and Relax and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Jackie said...

Relax, take a breath and enjoy the season.

God bless.

Linda Baker said...

God bless you and your husband in the New Year.
Linda

Lynda said...

Me too! I also am on 'pause' :) xx

Threads through Revelation

  I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition.  'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...