It's been a 'busy' week with ECGs, blood tests, Covid test and finally an Angiogram. The nurses were lovely, kind and reassuring, and I'm under strict orders to do as little as possible using my right arm. That's not easy! I wait now for the next round, which will be surgery in Plymouth.
So good to be home with time to gaze at the garden.
Wishing you all a truly blessed Easter.

18 comments:
You deserve to be treated with kindness, being the sweet lady you are. Glad tests are underway and hope soon you be on the way back to 100% good health. Stay strong and know we are all pulling for you and sending positive thoughts and very good wishes dear Barbara.
Love Mary & Bob XX
So glad you are getting lots of good care, hopefull you are at home? Thinking of you. Betty x
Glad to hear you have had some compassionate care. Continued prayers. May you enjoy a joyous Easter!
It's good to hear that the nurses were kind and reassuring. It can make such a huge difference to one's hospital stay.
Have a blessed Easter.
I am glad to read that you are getting good care. Being home is so lovely after tests and a stay in hospital. Praying that surgery goes well.
Good to know that all is going well. May your Easter Day be full of love and joy
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time and hoping all will go well for you. Hope too that you are enjoyng the lovely sunshine this Easter Sunday like us?
And you - 'blessed' that's a good and lovely word, and I think it expresses how many of us are feeling at the moment; taking pleasure from small things and from nature too (which now I come to think, is actually very big). Thank you - for blessed shall be my word of the day!
Oh Happy Easter, Barbara - what a great hope we have Him. Will be keeping you in prayers and mind. x
Go glad to read your post and hear that things are moving forward. I cannot imagine not using my right arm -- it's involved in everything I do. Hope you feel at peace in your mind as you rest in your body over this next little while. Sending lots of heart hugs along with my love, Brenda xo
Praying all goes well... xx
That’s good! I shall be thinking of you. Take it easy! 😁
Take it easy I am continuing to hold you in my prayers.
God bless.
Dear Barbara,
How good that you are at home now! Must be difficult not to use your arm. Good luck!!! I hope everything will be fine soon. In my prayers of course, please take care my friend.
A blessed and Happy Easter for you and Malcolm!!!
Easter blessings to you! As others have already said, I will continue to pray. May God's grace be poured out upon you both. Love and hugs from across the ocean.
Prayers for you, strong friend! You will be well. I know it.
God bless you!
So happy that you are home, resting somewhat as you wait for surgery. Still praying . . .
Post a Comment