I look for the small moments to celebrate in my life.
A brief moment tucked under the gazebo by the back door.
Quick coffee and back to 'work'.
Good Morning. Have a nice day.
Looks like a lovely spot for a quick cup of coffee. Enjoy your day!
Oh lovely! Excited about the shed project too ❤️
I love the fact that I can see your reflection in the kitchen window!
That's a lovely and restful little corner!
You have such a beautiful and restful place to sit! Have a wonderful day!
I see you! Happy coffee moments to you!
A nice quiet spot to relax for a moment--or more.
Such a pretty spot for a quick coffee break.
That's a good spot for a rest :) looks very relaxing
I'm convinced that coffee tastes better outside.
Post a Comment
I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition. 'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...
11 comments:
Good Morning. Have a nice day.
Looks like a lovely spot for a quick cup of coffee. Enjoy your day!
Oh lovely! Excited about the shed project too ❤️
I love the fact that I can see your reflection in the kitchen window!
That's a lovely and restful little corner!
You have such a beautiful and restful place to sit! Have a wonderful day!
I see you! Happy coffee moments to you!
A nice quiet spot to relax for a moment--or more.
Such a pretty spot for a quick coffee break.
That's a good spot for a rest :) looks very relaxing
I'm convinced that coffee tastes better outside.
Post a Comment