Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Threads through Revelation
I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition. 'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...
-
Have you ever had the pleasure of receiving a bunch of Cornish daffodils by post? Of course when they arrive they don't look quite ...
-
I have had the most lovely time revisiting my region of Brittany. Even though we lived there for many years I have lost confidence in drivin...
-
What an odd expression this is, really. It's a typical English saying, meaning you aren't feeling so good. I've been ba...

13 comments:
Thank you for this beautiful message for the New Year! God bless you!
Happy New Year, Barbara!
Happy New Year, Barbara ❤️🙏
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year with the Lord!
May God strengthen and encourage you in 2024, dear Barbara. Happy New Year!
Happy new year to you, wishing you happiness and health.
Happy New Year to you as well!
Happy New Year to you.
God bless.
Blessings in the New Year, Barbara!
Happy New Year, Barbara - hope you are feeling much better by now! I am sure I can detect a few moments longer of daylight which is so encouraging! It will be Spring before too long, and we have the simple pleasures of pre- Spring ( catkins, great tits calling, early narcissi ) just around the corner!
God bless you Barbara, I do hope that this year of 2024 will bring with it new joys and comfort to your life. I'm wrapping you in a big hug . . . can you feel it?
Connie :)
Happy New Year Barbara :)
Post a Comment