'We will remember them'.
Saturday, 9 November 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Threads through Revelation
I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition. 'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...
-
Have you ever had the pleasure of receiving a bunch of Cornish daffodils by post? Of course when they arrive they don't look quite ...
-
I have had the most lovely time revisiting my region of Brittany. Even though we lived there for many years I have lost confidence in drivin...
-
What an odd expression this is, really. It's a typical English saying, meaning you aren't feeling so good. I've been ba...

7 comments:
Yes
♥
Yes. I'm wearing my brooch, too.
We will.
Yes.
Yes
Amen, remembering with respect, and gratitude. And praying for those who still suffer, those servicemen and women injured, and those families who are bereaved. Lord bring us to a place of peace.
Post a Comment