Just a thought for today!
Wednesday, 6 August 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Threads through Revelation
I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition. 'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...
-
Have you ever had the pleasure of receiving a bunch of Cornish daffodils by post? Of course when they arrive they don't look quite ...
-
I have had the most lovely time revisiting my region of Brittany. Even though we lived there for many years I have lost confidence in drivin...
-
What an odd expression this is, really. It's a typical English saying, meaning you aren't feeling so good. I've been ba...

15 comments:
😊
And housework will always be there!
Love this.
God bless.
💗💗💗
I like this logic!
That's exactly what happened on Tuesday!
A very good thought, indeed!
Fun logic for a lazy day!
Yes, indeed. Glad you are taking heed! (LOL)
LOL. That is lovely and beautiful. I love the pretty and cozy picture and the text made me smile.
I can always find an excuse not to do housework!! Reading (and napping) is a very good one!
A very lovely thought☺♥
Ans? A new book now?
Well said! And what might you be reading right now, Barbara?
I just finished reading a book by Susan Cheever, Louisa May Alcott, A Personal Biography. I enjoyed it very much. It was good to finally take a closer look at the author if the beloved Little Women story. She had a hard life and yet she gave the world such hope with this and other stories that she wrote.
popped by from Angela's I just love this. I may "borrow" this for my blog; I adore reading. Lovely blog.
Post a Comment