Wednesday, 24 December 2025

Happy Christmas to you all.

 


'Wise men from distant lands
Shepherds from starry hills
Worship this babe so rare
Hearts with his warmth he fills.'

Part of a beautiful Carol by John Rutter, sung tonight at the Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols from Kings College.

8 comments:

Lorrie said...

Happy Christmas, Barbara.

KirstenM said...

Happy Christmas 🎄

elizabeth said...

Beautiful ❤️ Happy Christmas 🎄 Christ is born! Glorify Him!

Terri said...

Merry Christmas, Barbara!

ellen b. said...

Merry Christmas! God bless you dearly now and in the new year!

Catherine said...

Hope you had a beautiful Christmas !

Deanna Rabe said...

I always try to listen on the BBC to this program. I only heard part of it this year, but it's always lovely! Merry Christmas!

Elderberry-Rob said...

Hope you have had a peaceful Christmas and enjoyed filling your house with music - I have enjoyed singing at two churches over Christmas and been reminded of the warmth that togetherness can bring. Betty

Threads through Revelation

  I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition.  'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...