Sunday, 20 May 2018

A Royal wedding

The wedding of Prince Harry to Meghan took place yesterday.
I thought she looked stunning in a gown by Givenchy, with no ornamentation.
Over 200,000 people lined the route to Windsor Chapel.

It was a happy day for all. 
Princess Charlotte certainly thought so!
.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed watching it live too! So nice to be able to enjoy some "happy" news for a change. Princess Charlotte seems to love the camera and the crowds! I am taking a blog break from posting but will still be visiting.

Frugally challenged said...

Princess Charlotte seems set to be a real asset to the Royal Family and indeed to Britain.

Pom Pom said...

It WAS lovely and a cheery highlight for people all over the world.

Elderberry-Rob said...

I was at work and as we could sneak a look on bbc live on our screens, we did (of course) but no sound! so my colleagues were constantly asking me to lipread what was being said! I think the tiara she was loaned was absolutely perfect, I just wish that someone had sit with Meghans mum and squeezed her hand!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I thought it was lovely! She was stunning in her dress. Charlotte is adorable!

Debbie Harris said...

She was beautiful in her wedding gown and that veil was elegant with her gown. It was just enough.
That's a terrific photo of Prince Harry and Meghan.

While I did not watch the wedding live, I sure have enjoyed watching some videos of the main points of the day.

Have a beautiful week ♡

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I watched every minute of it and thoroughly enjoyed. She looked beautiful and Harry looked so happy. Hope you have a good week.

Anne Payne said...

I didn't get up to watch the wedding but hope to find a replay somewhere on the internet. I did see a few pictures and agree her gown was lovely in its simplicity and Harry looked so handsome. Of course, Princess Charlotte is absolutely adorable and seems to have the whole 'royal' thing down already. :-) Have a blessed week!

Lorrie said...

I watched it after the fact and thoroughly enjoyed the spectacle. I was especially moved by the ceremony that reflected on the bride and groom's personalities and upbringing. Princess Charlotte is a adorable!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

I thought it was a beautiful wedding and am so happy for the couple!

elizabeth said...

I am slowly watching it and am loving it! I pray that they have a blessed and protected by God marriage and that it is of benefit to us all!

bristowmom said...

I woke at 2:30 a.m., checked my phone and saw that guests were beginning to arrive, so I grabbed a laptop computer and stayed up until half way through the carriage ride! I thought the wedding was wonderful and the Bride was lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Cheryl said...

I, too, loved her gown with its simple elegance!

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

It was so beautiful. Her gown was so elegant. It suited her perfectly. That photo of little Princess Charlotte, she is quite the charmer and certainly has the Royal wave down pat!

ellen b. said...

I missed seeing it as it happened since we were at our son's home and they do not have regular tv so I had to wait till I got home to watch it after the fact. Happy for being able to dvr it. Loved every minute of it.

Threads through Revelation

  I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition.  'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...