There are times when no words will properly express what one needs to say. It's hard to explain what your kindnesses and messages meant to me in this last sad few weeks. Cards, letters, messages of comfort and support.
All I can say is 'Thank you' from my heart, and show you the flowers from our Service on Monday.
16 comments:
You are often on my mind these days, Barbara. Thanks for popping in to say hello. What a lovely floral arrangement. Sending love and a big heart hug, Brenda xo
I am so sorry. It's so difficult to give up someone who is the center of your life. Sending my love!
I have thought of you often these days, Barbara, and pray that God's presence and love will continue to comfort you. The floral arrangement is a lovely one. Hugs, Lorrie.
Those are beautiful flowers! I love how varied they are 💙....We are still praying for you ❤️ 🙏 💙 and I am so glad you have experienced such love in this time of deep loss ❤️
You remain in our thoughts and prayers 🙏❤️
Now it is time to rest in the love surrounding you and regain your strength.
You have given out so much and though I’m sure it has been rewarding it will also have been exhausting.
Give yourself permission to look after yourself and to be looked after for a while.
Sue
The flowers are so beautiful. It is so nice to hear from you. God bless you!!!
Praying for continued peace and comfort for you, Barbara.
I keep a list in my notebook of all the widows that I know to remind myself to pray. You have been prayed for and will be prayed for in the future, too. Beautiful flowers.
I have been thinking of you, Elizabeth. These are difficult days for you. Our dear friend lost her husband just days ago. They had been married for over 68 years, I think she said. We love them both and we will surely miss Frank as I know your husband's friends and family will bear that same heart ache, but we are so sad for her to be alone, and so the same goes for you as well. I have wanted to make you special card to send, but I've lost your address, so know that my heart is with you, dear friend.
Just a big hug and love sending your way. In my prayers. Plus another hug!
Carolien
Sending up all the prayers still, and thinking of you as you go through this time. x
Continuing to pray for and thinking of you. The flowers are just lovely.
Anne ❤️
In my thoughts at this moment in time. May God comfort and strengthen you through the days ahead x
Oh, Barbara, I am so sorry and please know that you are in my prayers. If there were a way to reach across the ocean and hold you in a friendly sisterly hug I would be there in a minute. Give all of your sorrow and tears to the Lord, He is there to comfort you. Get lots of rest and eat healthy foods that will help you keep your strength up. I had to be told to eat after Steve went to be with the Lord . . . so I'm just saying do everything you can to take care of yourself. It will be hard, but you're a strong woman, you've been through many years now caring for and loving Malcolm and now it's time to take care of yourself. Please keep in touch with us all, even if it's just a little post to let us know that you're well, your blogging sisters love you.
Again, you are in my prayers.
Lovely flowers, Barbara!
Post a Comment