Sunday, 3 March 2024

A gift

 

These beauties are a gift from a dear friend who popped in to see me yesterday. She has a habit of bringing me lovely flowers.



I feel privileged to have such good friends.

I have no idea why Blogger has suddenly decided to alter the post and put a 'read more' listing. It's not what I want! Can anyone tell me how to alter this?

13 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

They look like sunshine in a vase, lucky you.

Sandi said...

Beautiful

Granny Marigold said...

Stunning yellow Roses!

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

What a gorgeous bouquet. What a beautiful and thoughtful friend. I love yellow roses and yours are a smile for the heart.

Hopefully you can sort out why there is the "read more" note suddenly showing up.

Jackie said...

Lovely roses, my favourite colour.

God bless.

ellen b. said...

Those are lovely and such a nice gesture.

doodles n daydreams said...

The roses are beautiful, how thoughtful of your friend.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

The yellow roses are so cheerful. You have a very kind friend.
I'm not sure why blogger is playing up for you. It does sometimes have a tendency to do the unexpected. I hope it gets sorted.
Take care and have a good week x

Lorrie said...

Your yellow roses are beautiful! How lovely to have good friends who know what you will like.

Catherine said...

Very nice roses. William was born today in Dubaï I am now a grandma of two grandsons !

Cheryl said...

A friend who brings flowers is a gift! Happy March to you!

Chris said...

Beautiful flowers, I had blue hyacinths and yellow tulips so our room smells gorgeous.

Threads through Revelation

  I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition.  'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...