Palm Sunday
The day when we remember Christ's entry into Jerusalem, surrounded by crowds waving palms.
Today is the beginning of Holy Week.
I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition. 'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...
6 comments:
A very special day leading up to Easter. We have sunshine and warm temperatures - it rained softly Friday/Saturday, all through the night, so the garden is looking lovely. Azalea blooms opening - should be a pretty Easter weekend coming up.
Sending you special hugs, M & B
Blessings on this Palm Sunday.
I really enjoy Palm Sunday, and was very upset that we had to leave early due to my back pain.
God bless.
May it be blessed 🙏
Palm Sunday is a special beginning to Holy Week. Lots to think about during these days.
Happy Holy week to you. I read this week that a King headed to war rides a white horse but a King on a donkey represents peace. So thankful for the peace we have with God because of Christ.
Post a Comment