Tuesday, 7 January 2025

PVF

 

Taking some time away from the laptop with what's known as PVF, post viral fatigue.

I have pneumonia, following a chest infection, and feel very definitely 'under the weather'.


Feeling knocked out isn't normal for me, but apparently

rest is the only cure, with antibiotics of course.

 I'll see you soon.

19 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I have not heard of PVF. I'm sorry that you have it but it does sound reassuring that lots of rest ( and antibiotic) will get you feeling well again.

Welsh exile said...

Get well soon I will look forward to you returning when you are fit again.

Poppypatchwork said...

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Angela said...

Get well soon. PVF is ridiculously exhausting, but give in to it, rest and grus strong 🙏❤️🙏

KirstenM said...

Oh dear! Take your time...

doodles n daydreams said...

Take care and we'll see you when you recover.

ellen b. said...

Praying for your recovery!

Mrs. White said...

I am praying for you. Rest as much as you can and get better soon! God bless you!

Lynn said...

Get well soon xx

Tracy said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Frugally challenged said...

Ooh, really sorry. That sounds nasty. Look after yourself.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for healing as you rest and recover.
Jo

Linda Baker said...

I'm so sorry you're not well. Lots of rest, as we
age especially, is "good medicine".
God bless.
Linda 💗

Terri said...

I'm sorry to hear this, Barbara. Praying for a quick recovery!

Lorrie said...

I hope you soon feel better, Barbara. Praying for rest and restoration.

Cheryl said...

I will pray for you, Barbara! Please do what the doctor ordered and get plenty of rest!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon 🙏💕
Anne

Deanna Rabe said...

I hope you recover quickly, Barbara! Rest well.

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

I do hope you are starting to feel better now. Rest and take care of yourself and keep warm . Take as much time as you need to fully recover.

Threads through Revelation

  I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition.  'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...