Friday, 11 April 2025

On repeat

Every year I show you this. It's just so lovely.

 Over the next few days the blossom will open fully. What a delight.



'In the embrace of Cherry Blossoms find solace for your weary soul, and let their beauty heal your heart'. (unknown)


18 comments:

Angela said...

My Bro and SIL gave me a cherry tree yesterday as a birthday gift. I hope it grows to be as beautiful as yours 🌸🌸🌸🌸

Poppypatchwork said...

With the blue skies it's a stunning photo.

Terri said...

Beautiful!

Deanna Rabe said...

I love the beautiful cherry trees! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Jackie said...

I can hardly wait for our cherry and pear blossoms to appear.

God bless.

Granny Marigold said...

Cherry trees in bloom are so lovely. I'm seeing them around town and in the park πŸ’—

KirstenM said...

Loveliest of all the cheery now
Is hung with blooms from every bough... or something like that...
Yours is beautiful

Donna said...

I would love to have one but I haven't seen any for sale in our area. Your's is gorgeous.
hugs
Donna

ellen b. said...

Always a delight and it never grows old. Our daffodils are finally opening up in all their glory. Happy Holy Week!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Gorgeous capture.

Barwitzki said...

Beautiful - thank you. Yes. Bring beauty to the world.

Elderberry-Rob said...

Never tired of seeing beautiful blossom :) hope you get cherries (last year the allotment holders who had trees got not one fruit as ants ate them all). Betty

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

Although the blossom is fleeting , it is beautiful.

Mrs. White said...

This is so beautiful. I never tire of seeing the beauty of the trees and flowers in springtime.

nicole orriens said...

Beautiful! Isn't it lovely how Mother Nature treats us with such beauty every year?! I love our cherry blossoms too : )

Lorrie said...

Who could ever tire of seeing this beautiful sight? Cherry blossoms are a perennial delight.

Catherine said...

I had a big one in the past and it was so beautiful in Spring! I think we must get a new one the other one had so many flowers
I miss it.

Daisy Debs said...

Isn't it lovely when the trees begin to bloom ? ! And the birds are singing and making their nests . The Robin and the Blackbirds here have beaks full of grubs to feed their chicks . Hope you are well and keeping cheerful . Love and hugs Debbie πŸ’x

Threads through Revelation

  I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition.  'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...