Thursday, 31 December 2015

A new Year.


This is what we all wish, hope and pray for, I'm sure.

Thank you to you all for your kind wishes, your Christmas cards and your emails.
I brought my husband home yesterday and we are so happy to be together again.

Happy New Year to you all!

20 comments:

Lynn said...

God bless you both.
Happy new year so glad you are both home.
L.x.

Terri said...

I'm so glad you got to bring him home. Happy New Year!

Frugally challenged said...

Oh the best news possible! Enjoy the New Year - in small moments.

Marigold Jam said...

The best new year gift you could have no doubt. If enough of us pray and wish for a peaceful new year perhaps it might happen! May 2016 be a good year for you and M.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're both home together again.
God bless you both in the New Year. ♥

Peggy said...

So happy to hear he's home with you again. Wishing you many blessings and much love in the New Year.

Pom Pom said...

Welcome home to your husband. Praying for sweet time together and simple joys around you.

Angela said...

God bless you both, so glad you can be together at home as the New Year begins xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet friend...Our Lord is the same every year :0) praying for this year been peaceful and joyful :0) mari

Lorrie said...

What a wonderful beginning to the new year! I'm glad you are together again. Wishing you many blessings in 2016.
Yes, this old earth needs some peace, doesn't it?

Elderberry-Rob said...

Happy New Year to you both, I am very glad to read that your husband is home and hope you can make plans to get out and about together sometimes in the year ahead. Betty

Tina said...

Very glad to hear that! :) xx

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I'm happy to read your husband is back home. Enjoy your time together and stay safe tonight as I guess you must have harsh winds as we do.

Jojo said...

Happy New year to you and your family. May your year ahead be happy and full of wonderful memories. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a note.
Much Joy, Jojo

Anne Payne said...

I'm so glad you were able to bring your husband back home! That's wonderful news, indeed. I'm praying for you both, Barbara.
Blessings for a joyful 2016!

Melanie said...

Hi, Elizabeth. Thank you for visiting my blog. I'm so glad your husband is now home. Yes, we need to cherish each small moment. My mother in law was English and I loved her endearing expressions. Have a very blessed New Year.

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Your prayers have been answered - how wonderful to be together again!
Sending love and New Year wishes to you both.
Shane xoxo

sweetbriardreams said...

So happy to read your husband is back. Here's to a very Happy New Year xx

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Just catching up with my blog reading -- so glad the Hubby is home -- great way to start the New Year! Best wishes!

Scrappy quilter said...

Such great news. Wishing you the very best in 2016. Hugs

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...