Saturday, 9 January 2016

Cosy feet


 Cold feet are part of Winter.
One of my Christmas presents was this delightful pair of furry boots, which are so light to wear, and are roomy enough for an extra pair of socks.

I was a little worried about the icy feet belonging to my husband, who does have poor circulation, so went hunting on the net.
His problem is a size 12 foot, and many that say they are size 12 actually aren't.
However, these popped up and are ideal as there is a zip at the back, and he can wear them with the furry top either up or down.
I don't claim to have fairy feet...but mine do look quite small next to his!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

May his feet be completely warm in them :)

Stephanie said...

Oh, those do look quite warm and cozy :) I tend to have cold feet too and always wear my Bear Paw boots around the home and when I go to town. Hugs to you, my friend!

Angela said...

As Eliza Doolittle sang "Warm Face, Warm 'Ands, Warm Feet, Oh wouldn't it be luvverly" - I am sure you both appreciate having cosy toes

Melanie said...

These look so warm! I have some fleece lined bootie slippers that I wear once in awhile during those cold nights.

Lorrie said...

Warm feet are so important. Glad you found something suitable for both of you!

Pom Pom said...

How great! Keeping our feet warm is important. I remember when I was a little girl, my mother was constantly telling us to put something on our feet. I'm glad you found big slippers for your hubby!

Anonymous said...

Those look warm and comfy! When my feet are cold, I'm just cold all over. ♥

Elderberry-Rob said...

they both look cosy, small comforts make all the difference. The three men here have size 12s too.

Peggy said...

Cozy slippers - the best on a cold winter evening!

sweetbriardreams said...

So cozy! I am looking for some tomorrow as my post surgery sandals from the hospital are just not pretty enough for my newly shaped feet :) Have a great week xx

ann said...

(I must add your new blog to my reading list because I forget to look for you. Thankfully you keep visiting me.) daffodils are one of my favorite flowers. I don't have nearly enough here. I enjoyed reading about them. I love Wordsworth's poem, I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud. I've seen the red poppies growing in the rape fields from a tour bus as we wandered the English countryside in 2001 Nd again in 06'. Wouldn't I love to walk through fields of daffodils. A great post.

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Oh how wonderful to find such cozies for the feet! And easy to slip on and off too... my husband always comments about how small my feet are compared to his as well... {smiles}... enjoy your new cozies! :)

Anne Payne said...

My feet are always freezing in the winter, but then I don't like to wear shoes or socks on them. I'm glad you posted this as I need to find a pair of slippers for my youngest son who wears a size 14! Can you email the name of the place you bought hubby's?

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...