Palm Sunday.
Hosanna to the king of Kings!
And a few bits and pieces from the garden,
complete with rabbits.
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
16 comments:
A blessed joyous day to celebrate our King! Your flower arrangement from your garden is gorgeous! No flowers in my garden... yet! Enjoy the day my friend, and may the Lord bless you today :)
What a pretty flower arrangement! I love yellow daffodils. I remember the scripture that said if we didn't praise Him, the very rocks would cry out. Have a blessed day.
Your post has me singing "Hosanna, hossana!"
I like your Easter display with bunnies. Blessings on Palm Sunday - I like the 'little donkey' song best myself :D
Your garden bits and pieces made a very pretty arrangement.
Your new header and blog look is very fresh and spring like. Wonderful arrangement from your garden.
Praise to the King of kings.
Like you, I've been gathering bits and pieces from the garden today. I don't have palms but I do love this one you have shared - thank you.
Best wishes to you both for a beautiful Spring. . . . . . and a blessed Easter which will soon arrive.
Hugs Mary
P.S. Those Lindt choc bunnies look good enough to eat!
Hello Elizabeth,
That is a lovely display for Easter!
Wishing you a good Holy Week & love, Carolien
So pretty! This is my favourite time of the year! Happy Easter to you, love Tina xxx (PS. I am blogging again, over at thejollyknitter.blogspot.co.uk) xxx
Such a spring-inspired header!
We all waved our palms this morning in church, and The Great Dane has already woven them into crosses.
A blessed Palm Sunday to you, and a joyful Easter!
So pretty! I wish you a wonderful holy week, friend!
I hope you had a wonderful day, Barbara. Love the arrangement!
The arrangement is so pretty. Of course, daffodils are my favorite. Happy Easter.
Barbara, This is lovely! Your arrangement is beautiful!!!
I adore your "bits and pieces" bouquet. I'm coming here a bit late, but not too late to wish you a Happy Easter - Christ is risen!
Post a Comment