Sunday, 8 May 2016

Mothers Day.


Happy Mother's Day!
These beautiful flowers were sent from my sweet daughter in Canada.
I have two Mothers days, one earlier in the year in England, and a Canadian one!


What a joyful range of colours.

17 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Mother's Day, Elizabeth!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful roses, Happy Mother's Day!

Simple Living said...

Happy Mother's Day, they are gorgeous x

Angela said...

How lovely for you. Our thoughts and prayers are especially with those Canadians caught up in the wildfires right now.

ellen b. said...

Beautiful. Happy Canadian and U.S. Mother's Day to you!

Carolien said...

Lovely flowers ... happy Mother's Day!

Pom Pom said...

Lovely! That's so great that you have two Mother's Days!

Lorrie said...

Happy Canadian Mother's Day to you, B. Your roses are full of wonderful colour.

Debbie Harris said...

Beautiful roses!! Quite the gorgeous colors in all their beauty.
Happy Mother's Day though I'm late in visiting.
Blessings~~

Terri said...

How beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Barb said...

They are just beautiful dear one. I have to tell you that the verse today just spoke to me...I needed it.

xoxo

Nearly Martha said...

They are showstopping. I do like a flower with oomph

Mrs. White said...

The flowers are so beautiful! I hope you had a happy Mother's day!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Thank you so much for sharing your time, talents and wonderful creativity with us at TOHOT!
Jemma

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

The flowers are beautiful. Happy "belated" Mother's Day.

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

The flowers are beautiful. Happy "belated" Mother's Day.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

You could also have the French one, later in May!

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...