Friday, 16 December 2016

Nativity


Live Nativity scene performed at a village in Surrey.
Wintershall hosts this annually with up to ten performances, starring fifty local people, sheep, and other animals.
What a honour to be part of this amazing story.


Wishing you all a truly blessed and happy Christmas time.

15 comments:

Angela said...

What a beautiful tradition

Simple Living said...

What a nice community tradition.

Phoebes World said...

How wonderful...what a joy it would be to watch
Phoebe x

ellen b. said...

Wow...that looks great. Love the angel's wings. Those are wings I see?

Elizabethd said...

Yes, definitely wings.

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

That would definitely put one into the real Christmas spirit.
Wonderful!

Frances said...

Elizabeth, thank you for sharing this lovely picture. You've reminded me of several Nativity events I participated in as a child. xo

Melanie said...

I have never seen a live nativity but it must be amazing. How nice to be a part of one.

Lorrie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your dear husband. Live nativities are a wonderful thing to see (and to take part in). Joy to the World!

Alex said...

You too! x

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Isn't that amazing that the nativity story was so beautifully done! A wonderful way to remember the glorious reason for Christmas! Hugs to you today dear friend :)

Carolien said...

A merry and blessed Christmas to you and your family, dear Elizabeth!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Merry and Blessed Christmas!♥

Cheryl said...

Christmas blessings to you and yours!!

Visits With Mary said...

I love live nativities, they're very special Merry Christmas!

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...