The next few weeks ahead are going to be busier than usual, so I may not be penning any posts for a while.
I'm doing a 'boarding school' thing, sewing name tapes on my husband's clothes prior to his going for Respite care for a couple of weeks near the end of May.
I'm planning food for visitors this coming weekend.
I'm gathering and labelling little plants for a local Garden Club sale also this weekend.
I'm planting out the last of the perennials and annuals not the danger of frost is past (hopefully).
We have three medical appointments coming up.
So...busier than usual, but enjoying it, especially now the weather is sunny and warm.
Debbie, you are the winner of the address book, so please let me have your address and I will fit in a run to the Post office somewhen.

15 comments:
You certainly have a busy schedule.
I will be thinking of you and your busy schedule this next bit of time. God bless you.
You are going to be one very busy lady, bless your heart.
My thoughts will certainly be with you as you look after the needs of your husband and those appointments.
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so kindly for allowing me to win your GORGEOUS address book. That was so sweet of you to share with us what you were not able to use and I will surely put it to good use and enjoy using it. I will get you my address. :-)
God bless you~~
Thinking of you, in all your busy-ness. Well done Debbie, for winning - and thank you for reminding me that I have a brand new duplicate address book which I meant to give away. Mine has a line for fax number too - and one for mobile number, as well as for home phone number.
God give you strength! I know how hard being busy is!
It sounds like you are busy with mostly good things.
Enjoy your sunshine and warm weather!
Oh sweet lady ... praying for strength as your life becomes busier and busier 😊
Hello dear friend,
I wish you good weeks and some rest as well!!!
I hope your husband and you are doing well. Praying for you ...
Hugs Carolien
Elizabeth, you certainly are busy! I hope that you have some restful moments in the midst of all the busyness!
I am happy that you are enjoying your season of "busy"! May these days be filled with memory-making moments!
Your busy activities sound productive and enjoyable, for the most part. Getting out into the garden is such a treat these days. I've been spending an hour or two out in mine in the evenings, although I still have to wear a fleece jacket.
Sounds like some interesting projects you are getting done. Glad the weather is spurring you on.
Enjoy your busy days ahead ~ and be sure to take some time to rest ♡
You sound like a very busy lady. Take care and get some rest.
Enjoy your days, sweet friend. The next few months will be getting busy for me as well so my blogging might be put on the backburner :) Love and hugs to you!
Post a Comment