This delightful gift came winging its way from Gina in North Carolina this week.
Blog friends are so very kind.
I had admired her beautiful Gentlework on her blog, and she so kindly offered to send me one of her lovely journals.
I love the rose covered card, and do you see the little 'Memories' centre? The Journal ties with a pretty ribbon. Lace trimmed, what could be prettier?
Inside there is a practical little pocket for all those reminder cards, so useful.
(this photo taken by artificial light so not very good)
Gina made this, and I feel blessed to be the recipient.
thank you Gina!
8 comments:
Lovely and a thoughtful gift.
It's simply beautiful, my friend! How very sweet of Gina...she is a doll.
Hugs to you!
I love these kinds of handcrafted items. So practical, yet beautiful!
You are very welcome, Elizabeth. I am so glad that the journal arrived safe and sound (and fast!) xo
Sweet gift to get in the mail. I feel like a broken record but...I wanted to tell my blogging friends that I could be very scarce in my visits as we move and try to navigate satellite internet that could be very sketchy. I'm hoping for the best and that I can keep blogging without too many issues. Hope you have a joy filled day!
A very nice gift!
that wasa lovely surprise:)
That is so nice! Have a good weekend!
Love, Carolien
Post a Comment