Like Linus, I've been relying on comfort blankets this week, having been knocked sideways by a very nasty diverticular infection, with temperatures of over 39 degrees.
Two Drs visits, three antibiotics (really) and I am just beginning to feel mildly human again.
Blessed by my stepdaughter being on holiday here for a week, taking over lunches for her Dad.
I'll catch up with reading and visiting as soon as possible.

18 comments:
I've had flare-ups of diverticulitis and it is not pleasant. Praying for you!!!
Sorry to hear you're ill, hope you feel better soon.
I'm sorry you've been unwell. Prayers for health to return. So thankful for the timing of your stepdaughters vacation.
Oh dear! So very sorry! Will pray for you! ♡♡♡♡
I do hope you feel better.
Aww...sorry to hear you are under the weather. :{
I have a dear friend who suffers from that as well as my mom, so I have seen how hard it can hit.
Take care and keep resting with those comfort blankets.
What a blessing that your stepdaughter has been there to help out.
God's perfect grace in all things.
Bless you~
So sorry you've been unwell, Barbara. Will pray that you heal well. I'm glad you had some help during your illness.
Praying you get well soon, Thank goodness your Stepdaughtr is there to help. Take care and take it easy x
Very sorry to hear of this Barbara - hoping you are well on the road to recovery by now. Diverticulitis can be so painful - glad you had help.
Mary x
You poor dear! I hope that you are soon feeling as good as new! What a mercy that your step-daughter was near to help!
I AM sorry to hear this news. I'm glad you are now on the road to recovery. Sending hugs and a little prayer for restored health and strength.
Brenda xox
Oh dear Barbara,
I am so sorry you have to endure this now. I hope you will recover soon. Such bad luck! Good to hear your stepdaughter is helping.
Thank you so much for your beautiful card and little notebook, it arrived yesterday. I will write later, for now: all the best and a comforting hug,
Carolien
Get well soon x
So sorry to read that you're not at all well. Are there foods you need to avoid in order to get well sooner? How fortuitious that Malcolm's daughter is there to help out, but obviously I hope you soon make a full recovery and be well again.
Better weather expected, so hopefully that might help with uplifting your spirits at least. xxx
Dear Barbara, hope very much that you are on the mend by now, what a shame to have caught such an unnecessary thing! Boatloads of good wishes that you can fully recover. I hope to have more time soon - just busy looking after the wee granddaughter for 10 days and then hopefully managing to get the horse over here and then it should be going into some kind of 'normality'. Best wishes to both of you.xxx
Oh dear Barbara... praying for your recovery... rest dear one 😊
Elizabeth, I thought I had commented on this before but I guess I didn't. Praying that you feel better soon. I hope the antibiotics don't make you feel worse while it makes you better. xo
Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?
casino online
Post a Comment