I'm playing with fabric squares.
It's a new design from Tilda, called Apple Butter.
I'm not sure what I will eventually be making, but I'm enjoying sorting out the colours. So pretty.
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
14 comments:
I like the spring colors in these fabrics Barbara - and of course being flowers what's not to love!
It will be interesting to see what you decide to make.
Happy stitching dear friend.
That looks like a fun project. All of the prints are lovely. Enjoy the first days of spring next week.
Very pretty to my eye!
I like it. Simple and beautiful!
Patchwork is always such fun😍
Some beautiful fabric and it is a project in itself sorting out the colours.
Those are lovely colors!
those look so lovely and cheery!!! sending you love and wishes for a blessed lent and Spring with God's comfort and encouraging love....
Lovely fabrics! I wish you much joy with it, whatever you will be making ...
Love, Carolien
The fabrics are gorgeous Barbara, I know you will find something lovely to create out of them! Always so fun to enjoy the beauty of the fabrics :) Blessings to you!
So pretty! You'll have fun with it, whatever you decide!
Now that feels like Spring. Beautiful colours. And the joy of deciding what to make with this new fabric, that to me is just as fun as the making of it. Enjoy, beautiful friend! xox
I love the colors and patterns! It will be beautiful whatever you make. Can't wait to see!
What pretty fabrics, all different and yet all sort of Spring-ish.
Post a Comment