Big box of tissues, check
Paracetamol, check
Copious glasses of water, check
Thermometer, hot water bottle........
and so on.
It's that time of year when some evil thing hits me.
A bad cold turned into Labyrinthitis, never experienced before and rather daunting to find that the minute you sit up, you pass out with dizziness.
Or, as the nice Dr said jovially 'like having a bad hangover ha ha?'
Ha Ha.
Very quiet here for a few days.

15 comments:
I'm sorry you caught that cold that then turned into Labyrinthitis ( did I spell that right?) . I can really sympathize because I get BPPV ( Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo) from time to time. It's not an ailment but rather an inner ear problem. It lasts anywhere from 2 to 4 days then goes away. While I have it I am so dizzy, especially when I close my eyes.
I hope you feel better soon.
So sorry to read this. Hope you are up and about (without giddiness) very soon. Love and prayers winging your way
O dear, such bad luck. All the best, dear Barbara. I hope you will recover soon!!!
Love, Carolien
oh dear one!!! I am so very sorry to read this!!! I hope you feel better very soon and that the dizziness is already subsiding!!! Will pray about this!!! Much love to you!!! and a gentle hug! Wish I could bring you some warm soup or tea! Will pray!
OOh, not pleasant in the least. I hope you soon feel better and that the dizziness will pass. It can be so debilitating. Praying for healing and comfort, dear Barbara.
Prayers you feel better soon!
hope you will soon be well Barbara and that you have all the help you need to keep things running efficiently for hubby.
Oh, so sorry that you have to deal with this at this time of year. Prayers for quick healing. Hope you have a couple of good books to read. I just finished Giver of Stars, what a wonderful story! Makes me want to read more of hers. I've also discovered British author Rebecca Shaw, and enjoy her books. Oh, and I've started my blog again, in case you want to read it. Last post: https://piecefulpeg.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-louvre.html.
Oh Dear! Praying that you'll be well soon!
Oh my. Yes, you stay quiet as long as necessary and focus on recovering!! Saying a prayer for you now . . .
So sorry you're 'under the weather' dear friend. Just reading this now AFTER e-mailing you and sad to hear about such a bad cold+
Perhaps a hangover would have been better, haha!
Get well very soon.
Mary x
I've been there, well not the bad hangover but the bad cold stuff. take care.
So Sorry, Barbara, that you have cold. I have managed to stave off the virus so far. Get well soon.
I do hope by now you are feeling much better and that those dizzy events are no more!
Been there, done that, so can empathise completely. Not nice, look after yourself.
Diana
Post a Comment