Some years ago, maybe four or five, I was given a rather sad Clematis plant, bought from a garden/diy shop. I really didnt thank it would live, but planted it under the apple tree next to the lovely lilac one. (which I think is Perle d'Azur and comes up year after year)
The years went by,
I was convinced that it hadnt survived.
What a surprise then, to look out of my kitchen window yesterday and see this lone pink flower making its way shyly through the tangle of branches.
Today there is another smaller flower.
I have no memory of the name of the Clematis. It looks a little like Nellie Moser, but I'm not sure.
I wonder where it's been these past few years?
My garden always has a few surprises for me!
18 comments:
What a sweet surprise! It's gorgeous!
So Pretty!! I love surprises like this!!!
Love the color, and the surprise!
What a wonderful lovely surprise.
This happened with my hollyhocks. I thought I'd lost them all & suddenly, this year they have exploded.
Your rather sad clematis was waiting for the right time to burst into bloom. I hope it continues to thrive.
How lovely-the pop of colour - vivid bright pink against the delicate pale lilac is gorgeous
What a great surprise, long may it bloom.
what a nice surprise, hope it spreads and you get loads of flowers.
What a most lovely surprise in your garden.
Oh how lovely...
💚
Wonderful to have surprises like these!
Likely growing but no flowers so you didn't see the leaves among the other clematis. What a bright and pretty flower it has! So lovely!
Barbara, Simply beautiful!! I do love clematis. We had deep purple flower clematis years ago along our white picket fence (2 houses ago!). I hope to plant some next year. xo
Thank you for identifying my borage! I'm amazed that it got so big when I scattered the seeds this spring! I'm so glad to know it's safe and edible! Thank you! Thank you!
I love surprises such as this in the garden! Many of my clematis have disappeared - but the dark purple Niobe keeps going.
Bob thanks you so much for his birthday greeting!
My, but this was a delightful surprise and it's such a pretty and showy color. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, stay well.
What a lovely surprise, and yes, she has the look of a Nellie Moser.
Hope you are keeping well, Barbara.
Sending heart hugs,
Brenda xox
INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!
See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any Credit cards machine with a hacked Credit cards??
Make up your mind before applying, straight deal...
Order for a blank Credit cards now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com}
We have specially programmed Credits Cards that can be use to hack Credit cards Machines
Nation Wide, the Credits Cards can be used to withdraw at any Credits Cards or swipe Machines, at
Stores and POS Machines. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the Credit Card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 at any Credit cards Machines
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for. Credits Cards Can also be used in any other cyber hack{Services}, we are here for you anytime any day.
Here is our price lists for the Credits Cards:
Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $550 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $1850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD
make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!
The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com} Or
Add us on Whatsapp [+13473848100]
Post a Comment