Sunday, 21 March 2021

Spring flowers, and other news.

Spring flowers.


Other news.

 It's been a bit of a shock for me, following a routine ECG, to find that I have to have heart surgery . At the moment I am going through more ECGs and an Angiogram, then we wait to be called for surgery.



I'm not dwelling on this, just taking it day by day, putting my faith in God ,who has my life in His hands



So I may be missing for a while.



In the meantime, enjoying every moment of Spring.

27 comments:

The bike shed said...

Spring is sign of hope - an omen of new beginnings and life to come. The science today is so marvellous, so a shock no doubt, but much better than being left untreated. Godspeed, as they used to say and I still think a rather good expression.

Angela said...

"Godspeed" indeed, may the operation be soon, and successful, and may God watch over you BOTH through this anxious time. Love and prayers xx

Elderberry-Rob said...

I will be thinking of you and have you in my prayers, I hope hubby will get lots of gentle care while you get the surgery and recuperation you need - no point in worrying, as you say, it's in God's hands. Love from Betty x

Deanna Rabe said...

Prayers for the doctors and for you!

Granny Marigold said...

Thinking of you and praying all will be well.

Carolien said...

And I follow the former comments. Praying for both and thinking of you. I hope you will be able to post again before you know it ;)

Love and hugs Carolien

Lorrie said...

I echo everyone else's concerns. I will pray for your surgery and healing. May God continue to give you peace as you move throughout your days.

Sara said...

Dear friend, that would certainly be a shocking thing to hear! Prayers for you and your doctors and every aspect of the procedure and your healing afterwards. God bless you and your husband always.

Linda Baker said...

As others have said, you will be in my thoughts, and I will be praying for you, your husband, as well as your doctors.
Blessings, Linda

Pom Pom said...

Dear Jesus the Healer, give B great peace and trust. Guide the surgeons and make her recovery amazingly swift and good. Thank you that when we are weak YOU are very strong. Amen.

elizabeth said...

Praying dear one for healing peace and that all falls into place with God's loving care ❤

Jo said...

I don't think I've ever commented here before, but I will definitely add you and your DH to my prayer list.

Jackie said...

You are on my prayer list. God holds you in the palm of his hand.

God bless.

Lynn said...

Sending love, good thoughts and prayers. xx

Marigold Jam said...

Sorry to hear about your health problems and will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hoping all will go well and before too long you will be back posting.

mamasmercantile said...

Oh dear I am so sorry to hear about your health issues, you are in my prayers. Beautiful signs

Cheryl said...

Barbara, you have my prayers as you wait and prepare for your time of surgery and recovery. Your trust in God's plan is an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I was really sorry to read your news. I’ll be thinking of you too. Sending you lots of love x

Peggy said...

Praying for you, your physicians, your husband.

Deanna Rabe said...

Praying for you, Barbara!

ellen b. said...

I will put you on my prayer list. Glad whatever the problem is that it was caught and a correction is being planned. Hope you don't have to wait too long.

Mary said...

........and as we've already shared this news dear Barbara, just know Bob and I will continue to hold you and M close to our hearts in thought and prayer.
Hope things move along and you will be fit and fine soon.

Huge hugs and much love, Mary

P.S. The flowers are so lovely - thanks for sharing.

Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage said...

Father God, I do pray for full and complete healing for this dear lady. Renew her health and her strength as she waits for you in faith. I ask it in Jesus' name. Amen.

Sending you a gentle hug!
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Oh Barbara, I'm so sorry for this surprising health report. Praying for His grace and peace through this all. xoxox

Alex said...

It must indeed have been a shock. You will be in my prayers, Barbara. God bless you with a highly successful treatment and healing, We will be anxious to hear your progress and pray. Xx

Anne Payne said...

Oh Barbara, I am so sorry to hear this. You will definitely be in my prayers!!!

Terri said...

I'm sorry to hear this, Barbara! Will be praying!

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...