Nearly finished.
It's one of those things that you think will be done in a day!
Not so. It seems to have taken a lot longer than I expected. I'm just putting the little hearts in place, then I'll stitch around them.
The baby girl was born last week, so I need to get it all finished and sent.
16 comments:
This is absolutely beautiful (and I know how neat your sewing is so this will be a really lovely heirloom gift).
Thank you Betty, but sadly my hands are quite arthritic now so the sewing isnt as neat as it should be,
Adorable quilt!
Congratulations to Baby's Family
The pink quilt is SO pretty.
What a beautiful quilt for a special little girl. The hearts are such a lovely touch.
This is so beautiful.
Oh it's really lovely 🥰😍💗
How very sweet! She'll love cuddling in it for sure!
Blessings, Linda
That's so sweet, I think baby will love it.
I love it!!! Such a sweet memory in the making. ♥
So very pretty. It will be really appreciated.
God bless.
The quilt is lovely and will become a treasured keepsake. I'm not good at quilting. I can't believe that I have not visited in such a long while. I'm sorry. Time just gets away from me sometimes. Now I'm wrapped in preparing for Christmas, as I suppose you are too. I'll try to get around more often. I am glad that you are getting back to normal.
Oh, how lovely. I agree it is an heirloom!
Love that sweet quilt! What a treasure.
Oh that looks lovely, Barbara!
I hope you are doing well.
Have a good third Advent Sunday & love from me,
Carolien
What a precious gift! It's lovely!
Post a Comment