I planted this bowl for a bit of colour on the front step.
First came the Kokopelli daffodils. Then the Grape Hyacinths. Someone commented that it was a real 'Ukraine' colour scheme.
Then all of a sudden the mini tulips burst forth.
These are called 'Little Beauty' and are quite unusual. They are supposed to be scented but so far I havent noticed any real scent.
I've not grown mini tulips before. Apparently they can naturalise so I'll put them somewhere under a tree when they have finished.
So many beautiful Spring flowers are appearing now.
13 comments:
Beautiful!
What a lovely Spring medley of blooms.
So pretty.
God bless.
Your spring flower pot is so pretty, giving lots of colour over time. The tulips are a wonderful shade of pink.
So beautiful!
Very pretty! It's nice to know there will be more next year if they do naturalize. Spring has definitely sprung!
What a lovely bit of colour on your front step. I'd be stepping out often to glimpse that bit of spring.
I've never seen miniature tulips. They are charming, as is the whole arrangement! Happy Spring!
Just so pretty! I've missed having my own tulips this year - couldn't plant bulbs last Autumn/Winter with my back/leg issue. Thankfully the daffs are perennials here, tulips are only annual due to the weather!
Hugs.
Such a wonderful burst of color in that bowl!
That's a very cheerful and welcoming greeting on the front step!
Blessings, Linda
Such a cheerful bowl of colour for your front step.
This a lovely arrangement!! I bought my first Hyacinths this year. They are heavenly smelling!!!
Post a Comment