I've always loved Gertrude - must try to find one for my back fence - she does climb to new heights doesn't she? Thoughts continue and hoping days are a little easier dear friend. Mary X
I was thrilled to see a Gertrude Jekyll rose in person when we visited England. I'd have to check my photos to see which garden we saw it in. Thank you for giving us a glimpse at yours. She is beautiful!
I do love a scented rose, so many of the hybrid type have lost the old fashioned smell. In my garden only about a third truly have that lovely rose scent and I have somewhere around 16 roses :) Yours is beautiful!
16 comments:
Beautiful! I've been thinking about you and praying for you and your husband.
Isn't she pretty. I have Gertrude in my front garden. I love her soft pink. She's the only David Austin that I have; the others didn't like it here.
I've always loved Gertrude - must try to find one for my back fence - she does climb to new heights doesn't she?
Thoughts continue and hoping days are a little easier dear friend.
Mary X
Beautiful. Sending hugs your way. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Gertrude is so lovely. She grows here in my garden, too, but is very very late this year. Thinking of and praying for you and your dear husband.
With love and prayers to you both - you are so often in our thoughts 💓🙏💓🙏💓
Gertrude Jekyll is a winner! Hope all is well.
She's one of the loveliest shrub roses and Oh the scent is wonderful.
Lovely 😍 still praying for you and your Husband 💕💕💕💕
So lovely! Praying for you . . .
I was thrilled to see a Gertrude Jekyll rose in person when we visited England. I'd have to check my photos to see which garden we saw it in. Thank you for giving us a glimpse at yours. She is beautiful!
I love these roses so much. Catherine
That is beautifull, hoping you and M are ok x
Lovely! Have a good weekend!
Love, Carolien
That is a beautful rose both in scent and colour. I hope it gives you many years of pleasure.
I do love a scented rose, so many of the hybrid type have lost the old fashioned smell. In my garden only about a third truly have that lovely rose scent and I have somewhere around 16 roses :) Yours is beautiful!
Post a Comment