Thursday, 8 September 2022

Our Queen.

 

Remembering today,
our late Queen and her family.


What an example she set to our nation.

Rest in peace, Ma'am



15 comments:

Terri said...

I was so sorry to hear this today. She was a wonderful lady and a great leader!

Angela said...

May she rest in peace - well done, good and faithful servant

Theresa said...

As a Canadian, I am so saddened to hear of her passing. As a Christian, I am thrilled to know she is with the saviour she served faithfully her whole life.

Sandi said...

My condolences.

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

It is a sad day - She is with her prince.

Jackie said...

I cried when I heard. She was such an awesome person. RIP Queen Elizabeth, good and faithful servant.

God bless.

Anonymous said...

Although it was not totally unexpected still, when I heard the news I was saddened. I remember when her father died and Elizabeth became queen. I was in grade one and we were told we now had to sing God save the Queen instead of King ( yes, in Canadian schools at the time we sang the national anthem and God save the Queen every morning). That seems like a lifetime ago and I suppose it is. May she rest in peace. Granny Marigold

Carolien said...

Dear Barbara,

My condolences to you and all the mourning people in Britain and in the whole world.
She really was an example for everybody and such a lady! I will miss her too, loved her!

Love, Carolien

Mrs. White said...

This is a beautiful tribute. Thank you so much for sharing this!

Linda Baker said...

Good morning,
Even though the dreaded news was not unexpected, it still felt unbelievable when it did come. There were so many things I admired about Queen Elizabeth..her unfailing sense of duty, her unwavering love of family and her steadfast faith. She truly was a beautiful lady.
Blessings, Linda

Lorrie said...

The Queen was a woman of great strength and faith. She is an inspiration to the world. Canada mourns along with you.

ellen b. said...

Wonderful photos. We grieve with you...

Anonymous said...

I’m sad for your nation and for the Queen’s family. She truly lived a life of service.

elizabeth said...

We are all thinking of her ❤️

Cheryl said...

Such an impact she made on so many!

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...