I am so sorry, Barbara! Your marriage was beautiful in your love and how faithfully you cared for him in these later years. What an example that is to us younger ones! My heart hurts for you, yet rejoices also that your dear husband is now with the Lord! I will be praying for you! May God's love, comfort, peace and strength surround you and carry you. Love and hugs ~ Sarah (from aslilies)
Oh dear Barbara, you have been a faithful helpmate to your dear husband. I just bought this sympathy card today and will share these words with you. "Heave is where Jesus is...where worship fills every breath, where light fills every place, where love fills every heart, where peace fills every soul, where joys never cease...Heaven is our forever home. No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him. 1 Corinthians 2:9 Remembering you at this time of loss, and praying that the reality of heaven's joys bring deep comfort to your heart. I'll be praying for you.
Oh my dear dear friend ❤️ I am so sorry 🥺😥 praying for you all ❤️ 🙏 🕯 what a treasure you were given in Malcolm. Praying for comfort 🙏 ❤️ Memory Eternal!!!
Dear Barbara, Thank you for letting us know. May our God of all comfort will comfort you, and be very near to you in these days. You have cared for Malcolm so lovingly. I continue to pray for you.
Dearest Barbara, I as so sorry. My sympathies for you and your family. You gave you husband such good care with love and grace. He is at peace and we send our prayers for your comfort and healing.
What a great loss, Barbara. I am lifting you and your family to our loving Father. May He comfort you and give you strength to walk this journey. {{{hugs}}}
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen. So sorry for your loss. You'll remain in my prayers.
My deepest condolences for you all. I wish you all the strength and warmth you need in these days of saying goodbye. Like he passed away, I believe he will be greeted by the Lord who is full of peace too. May he rest in eternal peace. Warm hugs, prayers included, with much love,
So, so sorry to read this, Barbara. May Malcolm be at peace now. Thinking of you and wishing you peace and the comfort of your family. God Bless. xx - Rosemary
Dearest Barbara, Bob and I are so sad reading this news today. Our hearts are full of thoughts and prayers for you now dear friend - we hope you and your family will find help in each other over the coming days. Of all Malcolm's good carers, you were the best and most dear one, it was you and your love that he thrived on for so long during these past difficult years. May God find a special resting place for dear Malcolm and may he also care for you during this sad time. Sending warmest hugs and much love. Mary & Bob xx
Dear Barbara, I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. May he be with Jesus. Heartfelt hugs, and I continue to pray for both of you and your family.
Oh Barbara, I am so very sorry for your loss. You cared well for your beloved these years. May you feel the loving arms of our Savior in these grief stricken days.
Dear Barbara. My heartfelt sympathies for the loss of Malcolm, your dear husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you, that God will comfort and sustain you through the coming days. May Malcolm be at peace in glory.
43 comments:
Oh Barbara, my heart is hurting for you. I'm sorry to hear this. I am praying for you as you grieve! May God provide you with His comfort and peace.
I am so sorry, Barbara! Your marriage was beautiful in your love and how faithfully you cared for him in these later years. What an example that is to us younger ones! My heart hurts for you, yet rejoices also that your dear husband is now with the Lord! I will be praying for you! May God's love, comfort, peace and strength surround you and carry you. Love and hugs ~ Sarah (from aslilies)
Deepest sympathy on your loss. May God comfort you.
You and your family have my sympathy and are in my prayers.
Blessings, Linda
Sending heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. Praying for comfort, grace and peace.
My condolences.
Oh dear Barbara, you have been a faithful helpmate to your dear husband. I just bought this sympathy card today and will share these words with you. "Heave is where Jesus is...where worship fills every breath, where light fills every place, where love fills every heart, where peace fills every soul, where joys never cease...Heaven is our forever home.
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him. 1 Corinthians 2:9
Remembering you at this time of loss, and praying that the reality of heaven's joys bring deep comfort to your heart. I'll be praying for you.
Wishing you comfort and peace during this difficult time.
Barbara, I am so sorry. I continue to pray for you. Lynn x
Oh my dear dear friend ❤️ I am so sorry 🥺😥 praying for you all ❤️ 🙏 🕯 what a treasure you were given in Malcolm. Praying for comfort 🙏 ❤️ Memory Eternal!!!
God bless you, and give you his peace. ❤️🙏
May your dear husband Rest In Peace and Rise in Glory and Barbara may you know and Feel the Peace of Christ that passeth all understanding
Dear Barbara,
Thank you for letting us know. May our God of all comfort will comfort you, and be very near to you in these days. You have cared for Malcolm so lovingly. I continue to pray for you.
Sending my deepest condolences to you and your family. May you find comfort in the memories and may God enfold you in His arms and give you peace xx
Dearest Barbara, I as so sorry. My sympathies for you and your family. You gave you husband such good care with love and grace. He is at peace and we send our prayers for your comfort and healing.
What a great loss, Barbara. I am lifting you and your family to our loving Father. May He comfort you and give you strength to walk this journey. {{{hugs}}}
I've come here from Angela's blog. I'm so sorry for your loss. My sympathies to you and your family.
Oh, Barbara I am so sorry for you and the rest of the family. Malcolm is at peace and whole once again. I am keeping you all in my prayers.
God bless.
Visiting from Angela's blog. Hugs and prayers, dear Barbara. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
God bless.
I am so sorry, may you know that you are in so many hearts and prayers at this time..may the peace and comfort of the Lord surround you..
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.
So sorry for your loss. You'll remain in my prayers.
My deepest sympathies to you and your family (visiting from Angela's blog)
Je vous adresse toutes mes condoléances et vous souhaite bon courage.
Dear Barbara and family,
My deepest condolences for you all. I wish you all the strength and warmth you need in these days of saying goodbye. Like he passed away, I believe he will be greeted by the Lord who is full of peace too. May he rest in eternal peace.
Warm hugs, prayers included, with much love,
Carolien
So sorry. Praying for God's peace for you
So, so sorry to read this, Barbara. May Malcolm be at peace now. Thinking of you and wishing you peace and the comfort of your family. God Bless. xx - Rosemary
I’m so sorry. Regine
May he rest in peace and rise in glory.
So sorry to hear this. May you find comfort in your memories, in your loved ones around you and in knowing God’s hand in your life. God bless
Dearest Barbara, Bob and I are so sad reading this news today. Our hearts are full of thoughts and prayers for you now dear friend - we hope you and your family will find help in each other over the coming days. Of all Malcolm's good carers, you were the best and most dear one, it was you and your love that he thrived on for so long during these past difficult years.
May God find a special resting place for dear Malcolm and may he also care for you during this sad time.
Sending warmest hugs and much love.
Mary & Bob xx
My sympathies.
So sorry to read your news Barbara, you are in my thoughts and prayers, may Malcolm rest in peace. love from Betty x
May he rest in peace & rise in glory....and may God hold you in the palm of his hand.
God be with you, Barbara. I'm so sorry for your loss.
My condolences. Sorry for your loss.
Dear Barbara, I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. May he be with Jesus. Heartfelt hugs, and I continue to pray for both of you and your family.
With deepest sympathy and prayer,
God bless and comfort you and family,
Anne ❤️
I am so sorry for your loss. May your husband Rest In Peace and rise in glory.
Dear Barbara, I am so very sorry. May God bless and keep you and your family in His loving care, including Malcolm, now and always. Sara
Dear Barbara,
I’m very sorry for your loss. How glad I am that you know he’s with the Lord. Thankful you have family nearby as well. May you rest in His comfort.
Oh Barbara, I am so very sorry for your loss. You cared well for your beloved these years. May you feel the loving arms of our Savior in these grief stricken days.
Dear Barbara. My heartfelt sympathies for the loss of Malcolm, your dear husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you, that God will comfort and sustain you through the coming days. May Malcolm be at peace in glory.
My condolences to you. Thank you for being a bright light on the internet, I admire you. Hilogene in Az
Post a Comment