The entrance to Trelissick House has been adorned with this lovely wreath.
Every year, the house is decorated for Christmas by a professional designer. Each room has its own tree, each mantel has a mass of greenery.
The cafe is open and under pressure from eager people who have travelled to see the decorations. One can take a coffee into the lounge, find an armchair and enjoy gazing.
Or even visit with Father Christmas, or listen to one of the many festive Choir performances. Christmas at Trelissick is a vibrant time. It's so lovely to be only a mile or so away. I can visit whenever I feel like it!



10 comments:
That must be a wonderful place to visit!
Happy Sunday!
hugs
Donna
Very pretty!
How lovely! And that it's so near to you. It looks a beautiful house. You and I could meet for tea there. :) Wishing you a soft and sweet Sunday, Barbara.
I remember visiting Trelissick every holiday that we stayed with my parents from the 1970s to the 1990s. But I never went in the house. Maybe only the gardens were open. It looks lovely.
So nice to live so close to such a beautiful place.
That is nice to be so close to enjoy this festive property!
The decorations are so pretty. What a lovely place to visit so close to your home. It's like us with Butchart Gardens!
It must be a nice place to visit your lucky it is close to your home.
I love the Christmas decorations in that lovely place. How fortunate you are to live so close and be able to visit often.
This is the first year that we actually have two large ( or should I say rather large trees). I love the fact that each room is well decorated and you can visit often.
God bless.
Post a Comment