This is my happy place today.
The sun has been shining, everywhere is warm and I have been very lazy. The forecast tells us that this will continue all week! My sun room opens out onto a little terrace, big enough for some seating, a parasol and a table. So lovely to sit here with a coffee this morning and gaze.
Inside, looking out onto the terrace. Sweet peas were planted today to grow up the wooden trellis. They will scent the area sweetly.
17 comments:
It’s lovely. Enjoy it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Oh I love your beautiful terrace. What a great place to sit in the morning before starting your day.
It's a very lovely space. Your striped umbrella with the fringe trim is so pretty too.
Your space is beautiful and looks like a peaceful resting place.
God bless.
I love your little sitting areas. Inside the sun room when it's chilly and out on the terrace when it is warm enough. Your flowers are lovely and growing Sweet Peas right close by is a great idea.
That is such a lovely space, Barbara! No wonder you enjoy it!
It's beautiful!
A sunroof, a terrace and sun as well! Lovely
I love your little patio! Such a beautiful spot.
Your little spaces are so full of charm. I can imagine you sitting there in the sunshine, watching your garden grow and soaking in the warmth of the sunshine. I love your striped umbrella shade.
That is a lovely space for relaxing with coffee. Love the pattern on that umbrella!
What a beautiful place!
Hugs
Donna
Beautiful... the joy, the enjoyment.
We also have such beautiful weather... simply wonderful.
Thank you for your lovely post.
Greetings to your wonderful place in beautiful Cornwall.
Enjoy - yes!
It's a delightful place to spend time, very pretty :)
Your space is delightful and when you're sweet peas are in bloom those little fragrant blossoms will be amazing. I would love to have a sunroom like yours, it must be a wonderful thing all through the seasons to have so much sun coming into your home. Have a blessed weekend dear friend.
What a sweet space to enjoy the outdoors!
It is so beautiful and welcoming!
Post a Comment