Birthday flowers.
I have lovely friends!
My son and daughter are bringing lunch tomorrow, such a treat.
The sad thing about birthdays is that it means one is another year older.
'With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come'
William Shakespeare.
Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...
20 comments:
How lovely. Happy birthday.
Happy birthday.
What beautiful flowers - Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday, dear friend - may God fill the day with joy, and the year ahead with many unexpected blessings . Love from us both 🙏💗
Happy Birthday and God’s blessings to you! All the best,
With love,
Anne ❤️
Happy birthday and many happy returns! xxx
Happy birthday 🎂 💐
Beautiful blog
Happy Birthday! How lovely that your son and daughter are coming to celebrate. Enjoy your day!
What pretty cards you've received. Have a very happy birthday, Barbara.
Beautiful cards.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Beautiful flowers! Lovely cards! Happiest of birthdays to you, Barbara!
What lovely flowers and cards. Happy birthday to you. Enjoy your special day, and remember age is only a number.
God bless.
Happy Birthday and may the coming year be filled with many blessings!
Jo
Lots of lovely cards celebrating your special day. Happy Birthday ( a day late ).
What a lovely array of birthday cards. I'm wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Barbara, may it be beautiful in every way. I'm so glad our paths crossed here in blogland. I still cherish the few hours we got to share in person back in 2016.
Heart hugs,
Brenda xo
Happy Birthday!
Wishing you a new year filled with peace, strength, and quiet joy.
May you grow in trust and rest more deeply in God’s faithfulness — even on the days that feel heavy or hidden.
✨ “The Lord is faithful to all His promises and loving toward all He has made. The Lord upholds all who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down.”
— Psalm 145:13b–14
Happiest Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Barbara! I hope you had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday. I try alwys to remember when I look in the mirror that 'today is the youngest I will ever be...' Carpe diem, as they say...
Post a Comment