Monday, 4 May 2026

Frustration

 


Now my reading list has not been filled. It's infuriating. I don't know who has posted so will have to hunt. 

It's all to do with the new moon, or the Bank Holiday....or something unknown

16 comments:

ellen b. said...

That is very frustrating in bloggy world for sure.

ellen b. said...

BTW: you are not alone. I see several complaining this morning about their reader lists disappearing...

KirstenM said...

How annoying for you, and everyone else affected. I hope blogger sort themselves out soon

R's Rue said...

Blogger is having issues for sure. You’re not alone.

Angela said...

It is happening to so many of us. I'm posting just before 7am every day - but blogger doesn't even put that on my OWN reading list!!

Poppypatchwork said...

Hopefully they will correct the fault, it is frustrating.

Jackie said...

Today I noticed a post in spam and went to check. It was one from March that just showed up and I am sure I okayed it to be posted then. Blogger is very strange.

God bless.

doodles n daydreams said...

Very frustrating. Hopefully it will correct itself soon.

Lorrie said...

Blogger can be very persnickety at times. I hope everything is soon resolved.

Frugally challenged said...

I'm having the same problem. Like Angela I'm not even on my own reading list. But you appeared on mine!

Affordable Business Class from Pakistan to Europe said...

This is so relatable—nothing quite as annoying as a reading list that just… disappears or refuses to update properly. It always feels like there’s some mysterious force behind it when it’s probably just a tech glitch. Hope it sorts itself out soon so you can get back to enjoying your reads!

Sue in Suffolk said...

Seems to be back to normal today - second time it's happened this year. Maybe blogger is getting old and slow - like me!

Barwitzki said...

I am sorry, dear Elisabeth, that your comments aren't posting quite the way you would like.
I have a new PC, and whenever I post, I have to enter my Google account details—otherwise, I appear as "Anonymous." It wasn't like this before, so I often forget to do it. I hope I can configure my new PC to work just like my old one; after all, we all have our habits that we like to stick to.
Sending you warm regards and keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Enjoy the joys of spring. Viola

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness. So frustrating when things don't work as they should. (Because I have absolutely no idea of how to "fix" any of it!) Hope the bugs work out for you soon!

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

Blogger can be very frustrating at times. I hope the problem is sorted quickly and for any other friends who are experiencing the same thing.
I enjoyed seeing all the pretty Spring blooms on one of your previous posts and smiled at all your tomatoes. I think I had about 25 plants this year. I kept some and then gave the rest to our church sale to raise funds for the Brigades.
Have a lovely week.

Connie said...

Of course you're frustrated who wouldn't be. I've had problems with blogger that after a week or two just disappeared, so hopefully that's what will happen.
God bless you sweet friend.

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...