Aren't birthdays wonderful!
Saturday, 4 August 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Threads through Revelation
I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition. 'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...
-
Have you ever had the pleasure of receiving a bunch of Cornish daffodils by post? Of course when they arrive they don't look quite ...
-
I have had the most lovely time revisiting my region of Brittany. Even though we lived there for many years I have lost confidence in drivin...
-
What an odd expression this is, really. It's a typical English saying, meaning you aren't feeling so good. I've been ba...
16 comments:
Yes they are and wishing you a very happy one!
oh lovely!!! Such nice cards!! Happy Birthday!!!! God grant you many years and all of His blessings!
Happy belated Birthday to you! We are both "August" people... that's a lovely collection of cards you have received. I'm glad people still send cards for birthdays; in fact if you care to share your address, I'd love to do the same!
Happy Happy Birthday my friend! I hope you had a wonderful day filled with special moments. I love your cards, they are just beautiful! I love handwritten cards and notes. I save them and have so much fun looking at them again from time to time!
Sending hugs your way my friend! ❤️
A belated Happy Birthday, dear Barbara!!! Hugs and love from me.
A belated happy birthday from me too! Have a blessed year.
Many happy returns!!!
Sorry to be a day late, but I hope you had a lovely birthday, Barbara. Many happy returns. xxxx
What lovely cards! I hope your birthday was as special as you are!
Belated Happy Birthday, Barbara. I hope your day was simply lovely. You've received some beautiful cards.
Hope you had a lovely day.
Yes they are wonderful! Your cards are pretty, hope you had a very happy birthday.
A very happy belated birthday to you!
Belated Happy Birthday wishes for you, sweet lady!
Your cards are beautiful and show you are greatly loved.
Bless you~
Happy Birthday. I am so pleased to see your lovely collection of beautiful cards. Today, we seem to say it Face Book, but who doesn't love receiving a beautiful card in the mail? And lilies. It is tomato time here, too. I picked the first ones last night. Soon we will be inundated with them and I'll be making salsa. The hot peppers and bell peppers are on the vines, too, ready to use.
Happy Birthday, belated!!!! I love all your cards! I haven't received birthday cards in the mail in years. It's such a lost art. Yesterday was our 36th anniversary and tomorrow is my husband's birthday.
Post a Comment