Friday, 31 August 2018

A tiny giveaway.


I have a small giveaway today. I am going through all sorts of unfinished projects, and realising that it is time to let some go.
If anyone would care to have and finish a TIAG cross stitch, you are welcome to this.
It's The Harvest.


As you can see, it was started , but I find that my eyesight is not good enough to go on with it, sadly, as I love the Told in a Garden range.

The pattern comes with the sewing, and I might find some of the original threads.

I will be happy to send it worldwide.
Let me know by14th Sept.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a charming pattern, my friend. While I would love to put my name in the drawing, I will pass this time. You have such a beautiful and generous heart. Hugs to you!

Gina said...

Elizabeth, what a sweet giveaway. I do not cross stitch either so please don't consider my name. My eyes aren't very good. Paper is my game. :-)

ellen b. said...

Hope these pretty patterns find a happy home!

Jenny said...

Oh Elizabeth...what a thoughtful giveaway. I love these patterns as well and this is one that I have stitched other wise I would have put my name in the hat...lol. I hope it finds a happy home!

Sending hugs and love your way!

sanpiseth40 said...

Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
หนังออนไลน์

Threads through Revelation

  I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition.  'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...