Friday, 25 March 2022

Short break.

 For a Christmas Cactus this is doing rather well!

I thought it had finished flowering a while ago, but all of a sudden it has produced a last group of flowers. It  started flowering back in December. 

So pretty.


I'm taking a few days break to look after my husband who hasnt been too well, and also to recover from my 4th vaccination. Very thankful for it as cases are rapidly rising in England.


17 comments:

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Oh Barbara, I'm so glad you've got your 4th vaccination. Yes, I'm sadly hearing things are on the rise again. I wish you His grace and mercy as you care for you and your dear husband in these days ahead. Sending heart hugs, Brenda xo

PS. Your cactus is quite lovely. What a burst of delightfulness!

elizabeth said...

oh praying!!! God bless you both!!! I am going to light a candle for you and your beloved husband!!!

Chris said...

Hope your husband will start to feel better soon. And lovely cactus, very pretty.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Prayers for you both
Take it easy, be good to yourselves, and try to enjoy Spring's blossoms.

ellen b. said...

Hope you are both well soon.

Granny Marigold said...

I hope your husband feels better soon and that you recover quickly from your latest shot.

Cheryl said...

May God's grace be yours as you recover! {{{Hugs}}} and prayers!

Angela said...

Hoping M recovers quickly and vac #4 leaves no nasty after effects 👍🙏❤️😊

Terri said...

Praying for you both!

Rambler said...

I'm waiting to be notified about my 4th vaccination; it can't come soon enough, the way Covid is spreading again. My youngest son, living 6 miles away from me in Cornwall, despite having had all 3 jabs, was really poorly for 9 days recently and has just been able to return to work. Eldest son, in Hampshire, tested positive today.
I hope you soon recover from the effects of your 4th jab and that Malcolm soon feels better too.

Connie said...

The blooms are so large and beautiful, you certainly have a green thumb.

Jackie said...

What gorgeous blooms.

We are being told that if we become eligible for a 4th vaccine to take it. I am glad you got yours.

God bless.

Elderberry-Rob said...

I hope you will both feel better quickly. I had my first day back in the office yesterday, we are still wearing masks and distancing but it felt good to be amongst my colleagues - having just experienced covid though I am very wary of getting it again and/or passing to someone else. I do hope your vaccine gives you the protection you need so you can venture out and enjoy some Spring sunshine.

Rajani Rehana said...

Read my new post

Lorrie said...

I hope you and your husband will soon feel better. I found that each vaccination resulted in a more severe reaction. Not fun at all. Your Christmas cactus is beautiful!

Haddock said...

Those flowers at the window looks wonderful.

A Joyful Chaos said...

Hope you' and your husband will feel better soon.

Your Christmas cactus is lovely. Mine did not bloom this year.

Blessings~

Threads through Revelation

  I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition.  'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...