Thank you.
Your comments were so helpful, and it's clear that working hard at the physio is key to success.
Now, Blogger has waved its magic wand,changed the look of my Blog, removed my Bible quote, again, altered the colours and generally made a mess.
Why?
9 comments:
Blogger seems to be undergoing some very strange twists and turns in the UK. So far nothing really here, other than the occasional "failure to post" message here.
God bless.
Blogger seems to do strange things and we seemly have to put up with it. Grrr.
I had interference when I tried to write my blog! I went on YouTube and found how to remove AI...Dang Bing had installed it and it was maddening trying to type or change text colors. Found the solution and I'm happy again!
hugs
Donna
no idea, im having trouble commenting on some blocks due to my laptop defaulting to not enabling third party cookies. I hope you restore your blog to the way you want it :) Betty
Not getting my usual reading list, not able to post photos, friends can't find my posts....it's all a crazy mess imho! 🤣
It is so frustrating when these things happen without us asking. Wordpress disolved my blogroll and for the life of me I can't get it reversed. Hope things get back to normal for you.
We feel so helpless when things go sideways on Blogger or other platforms. Often, there is no recourse. Hope things get sorted soon.
Oh my, I'm so sorry you are being abused by blogger. I've not had that happen and sure hope I don't. Hope it all gets straightened out soon.
I had sometimes problems with blogger and don’t know why? Sometimes they are changing things and after it’s a mess!
Post a Comment