Wednesday, 29 April 2026

Errors.

Just a brief note;

Every time I try to put a comment on a post, Google tells me 'there is an error, try later'. I don't know if anyone else is finding this?

It's a shame as there were, tonight, several really interesting posts that I wanted to comment on. Hopefully it will right itself.



9 comments:

Mrs. White said...

I am so sorry that is happening! It is frustrating! I hope it is resolved soon. Your comments are always very much appreciated!

Jackie said...

I had that problem awhile back, but it did right it's self the next day. It is annoying when it happens though.

God bless.

ellen b. said...

Hope things correct themselves, so frustrating.

KirstenM said...

Agreed, so annoying, especially after one has gone to the effort of typing or tapping in all the words. Ah well, hopefully it's only a temporary glitch.

Daisy Debs said...

Hello there ! Hope you are keeping well . Don't let the google glitch worry you too much . Sometimes it is just a matter of switching it off and switching it back on again . 🤗 love Debbie 💐x

Angela said...

My reading list isn't showing up properly at the moment, I keep missing friend's posts.

R's Rue said...

Hopefully it sorts itself out.

Anne Payne said...

I get that sometimes too. Or it says I'm not who I say I am and won't let me sign in. Technology can be so frustrating. Hope you are well!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

I had that problem a few years ago. It had something to do with my security settings for cookies .
May

Threads through Revelation

  I've been to Truro Cahedral to visit a wonderful exhibition.  'Threads through Revelation' is the second of Jacqui Parkinson...