I look for the small moments to celebrate in my life.
If Poppy could talk, I think she would say 'Aren't I beautiful'.
I love poppies. This lovely field is not too far from us https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c8d82z6j5n4o
I love a poppy, we gave away big one in flower which came back ftom last year.
Sweet color, too.
Oh its lovely. I had poppies, but with the construction a few years ago, I think they are gone. I'll have to find more. I really like this color!
I have that kind of poppy too only mine are red. I find yours such a delicate colourđź’—.
Very pretty. Yours are just a lovely colour.God bless.
She certainly is beautiful, Barbara!
She is beautiful.
And I would say, "Yes, you are!" She's a lovely colour!
Hi Elizabeth! These beautiful flowers decorate your entrance so wonderfully. They make it feel so warm and welcoming, not just for your actual guests, but also for all of us viewing it from the blog. Thank you for sharing!
Such a beautiful flower!! Thank you!
Such a pretty shade of poppy.
Post a Comment
Yesterday was my birthday. Another year has gone by. I'm going to stop counting from now on. So many lovely cards. It was a beautiful mo...
12 comments:
I love poppies. This lovely field is not too far from us https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c8d82z6j5n4o
I love a poppy, we gave away big one in flower which came back ftom last year.
Sweet color, too.
Oh its lovely. I had poppies, but with the construction a few years ago, I think they are gone. I'll have to find more. I really like this color!
I have that kind of poppy too only mine are red. I find yours such a delicate colourđź’—.
Very pretty. Yours are just a lovely colour.
God bless.
She certainly is beautiful, Barbara!
She is beautiful.
And I would say, "Yes, you are!" She's a lovely colour!
Hi Elizabeth! These beautiful flowers decorate your entrance so wonderfully. They make it feel so warm and welcoming, not just for your actual guests, but also for all of us viewing it from the blog. Thank you for sharing!
Such a beautiful flower!! Thank you!
Such a pretty shade of poppy.
Post a Comment