Wednesday, 20 May 2026

Small success.

I have found a different way to put photos on, which involves copying and pasting. Blogger is still insisting that I 'sign in' when I try the more usual method. Of course I'm signed in!

This is Darcey Bussell who is rewarding me with more flowers than ever this year. I feel she should be dancing. 


I shall continue to experiment with photos.

12 comments:

elizabeth said...

Beautiful 😍

ellen b. said...

She's a beauty for sure. Well done on your success with blogger!

Terri said...

Thankful you are back on and posting! Flower is beautiful!

Granny Marigold said...

Good for you finding an alternative way to post pics!!

Angela said...

A fabulous colour! 🩷

Mrs. White said...

That is a beautiful flower!

KirstenM said...

I'm glad you've defeated the photograph problem! But well worth the effort to share such a beautiful rose.
I went through a couple of weeks when I could only put photographs up using my phone; if I wrote the post on my laptop I'd have to get it up on my phone to add pictures.

Jackie said...

Such a beautiful rose. Glad you figured out a work around to be able to post pictures.

God bless.

doodles n daydreams said...

Yes, she definitely looks like a dancer :) Beautiful.

Lorrie said...

I'm glad you're able to to post, albeit rather laboriously. Darcy Bussell is a beautiful rose!

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

Darcey Bussell is a beautiful pink rose. Glad you ave found a way to add your photos here. Sometimes Blogger can be very uncooperative.
Enjoy your garden this week especially the roses.

Connie said...

Your rose is lovely . . . and I'm so sorry for the problem that you're having with blogger.

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...