I step out of the front door to this lovely scene. This is Dancing Queen, who has danced her way right across the front of my bungalow. The scent is mesmerising.
'Its the time you spent on your rose that makes the rose so important. You're responsible for your rose.'
Antoine de Saint Exupery
14 comments:
What a gorgeous sight, how lovely
The fragrance reaches all the way to Greece. The roses have such a beautiful color.
What a beauty! How nice that the scent is strong. Happy June to you.
She is a beauty, no doubt! And how lovely that she greets you with her scent when you walk out the door!
Dancing Queen is beautiful!!
What a joy to step outside and be greeted by Dancing Queen in full bloom.
The color and fragrance sound absolutely enchanting-- a daily gift right at your doorstep. 🌹✨
Your rose is beautiful and so is the poppy in the previous post.
Glorious!
Lovely! My roses are beginning to bloom, and I am so happy about that!
Love your roses. The flowers I like best are roses and peonies. Thank you for your comment. Wishing you a nice weekend
Beautiful! Take photos and turn them into cards!!
What a beautiful sight and I bet when the door opens the scent wafts in! Betty
How beautiful 😍 I love roses so much and the scent of a rose is such a blessing!
You have the most beautiful roses and spots to enjoy them.
God bless.
Post a Comment