Monday, 15 June 2026

Roses

 Today's little joys.

The scent drifts through my room. There are six different varieties in the vase. That little touch of acid green from the Alchemilla seems to set off the richness of the roses.


15 comments:

KirstenM said...

What a lovely group of roses to have in your house, beautiful

Lorrie said...

That is a lovely bouquet to delight you with scent and sight. I agree with the acid green of alchemilla adding to the bouquet. I have some, along with three roses, on the table in front of me as I write.
Have a beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful day yesterday going to Rosemoor RHS gardens to see the roses. The Queen Elizabeth garden was wonderful with many of the colours just singing to you, every plant was at their best without a speck of blight-as you would expect! I really enjoy reading your blog, thank you Patricia A.

Granny Marigold said...

I like your pretty bouquet of roses. I wouldn't have thought of including Lady's Mantle but next time I have enough roses I'll try that too.

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

A beautiful bouquet of roses. The Alchemilla is a lovely contrast.

Catherine said...

Beautiful roses. I think I can see a country living magazine! My favourite!

ellen b. said...

A beautiful bouquet!

Jackie said...

How very beautiful.

God bless.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Just beautiful.

Mary and Chris said...

How much we need the scent and beauty of flowers inside our homes, especially when we do not have the opportunity to be close to nature very often.

elizabeth said...

Wow! Such a beautiful bouquet of roses!!! 🥰😍🥀

Deanna Rabe said...

Delightful! I love cutting roses and bringing them into my house!

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful and I the scent must be heavenly

Cheryl said...

So beautiful! And I can imagine the scent. What a delight!

Mrs. White said...

The flowers look stunning!

Another year

Yesterday was my birthday. Another year has gone by. I'm going to stop counting from now on. So many lovely cards. It was a beautiful mo...