Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Mail delivery.


Mail delivery.

Every time that I write a comment on your posts it is sent back to me as 'delivery to the recipient failed permanently'.

This is a new one to me, and I wonder if anyone else is finding that the same thing is happening?

So please don't think I am not reading your posts. I'm just not able to comment.
What a nuisance.

14 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

This is so frustrating. I have not encountered this one [yet] I wonder where this particular gremlin has come from. O am glad we can still tell YOU how much we enjoy your blog. You'd have been pleased with me today - I have spent all morning weeding and planting in the garden!!

Elderberry-Rob said...

that's odd, but we can still enjoy your posts so don't worry. Blogger is often throwing up small challenges like this.

Melanie said...

I've not had any of those errors. Strange things happen. One blog I visit regularly suddenly wouldn't let me get in. Either her firewall or mine but now it's working. I hope you can figure out your problem or it just straightens itself out.

Frances said...

How very odd, Elizabeth. Funny thing is that I believe I have been receiving your comments.

I agree with the earlier commenters here that Blogger has a history of hiccups, that seem to eventually smooth themselves out.

xo

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie blogger can be quite frustrating at times. I know you are reading ... Much love. ...

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Well, that is very frustrating indeed! I'm so sorry to hear that you are not able to leave comments. Perhaps you can log out of blogger, and then log back in and see if that helps. Or you could also go to the blogger forum. Here is the link https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/blogger and see if you can post there about your issue and get any help! Hope it works out for you!

Cranberry Morning said...

Elizabeth, how frustrating that must be! I'm hoping it's just a Blogger bug that will get worked out of its system and you'll be able to comment again soon. Sorry I haven't been by for some time. We were a week in Texas and another week in SW Wisconsin after our cousin died. I hope spring is springing there! and that you have tons of daffodils. xo

Stephanie said...

Oh no! That is indeed frustrating though I'm not sure what the issue could be. Have you tried using gmail when blogging? With Google making so many changes and wanting people to use their email I wouldn't be surprised if this is part of the issue.

I hope you're able to figure it out, my friend. I wish I were more help. Hugs!

Sylvia said...

That happened to me every time when I used my Yahoo address, then I changed it to my google email and now I have not problems with it. I think it's a google thing, they want you to use them.

Tina said...

Pesky nuisance, hope it settles down for you soon, xx

Lorrie said...

It's not happened to me...yet. I hope it's soon sorted for you.

Terri said...

Technology can be so wonderful WHEN it works properly. Sorry this is happening to you!

Cheryl said...

Oh, my, I have been experiencing some issues, too, not quite the exact same as yours, but with not being able to get blog posts delivered. So, I do understand your frustration, my friend! I am so sorry you are going through this, and I hope you are able to get it resolved soon. :)

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...