Thursday, 12 May 2016

Stationery swap!


My Stationery swap arrived today!
I partnered with Laura, who has a blog called  White Spray Paint.
I now have some delightful stationery to use, with lots of choices, note cards, birthday and greetings cards, and even two pretty cards for Birthdays.


 There is a packet of mixed cards, so useful as some are Birthday cards, some are Greetings, and they will be perfect for those quick notes that one so often sends.

Then another packet, this time of notecards.
One side white, and the other dotty pink!
That is so sweet. I use this type of cards when I write thank you notes or invite a friend for coffee. 

Did you see the little green note holder in the top photo?
That's for writing my thoughts....which will probably be about appointments or grocery shopping!

Thank you so much Laura, I feel very treasured by your delightful gifts.
I do hope some of the other ladies on the Swap are sending out and receiving their gifts. Please let me know if there are any problems.
Once again, thank you all for joining in.

Do put a post up when you have received your parcel.
Here are some links to the first ones,
http://pompomsponderings.blogspot.co.uk/
http://shegracesherhome.blogspot.co.uk/
Stephanie kindly sent me instructions for Linky but I think it's beyond me!

19 comments:

Debbie Harris said...

Such a delightful package you received from Laura, and that container that holds note cards for different occasions is a wonderful idea. I have never seen anything like that before, quite lovely.
I'm looking for my parcel to arrive from Karen either today or tomorrow and will have my post up then.
Thank you again for this wonderful, wonderful swap. I so enjoyed myself, and look forward to becoming friends with Karen.

Blessings~~

Pom Pom said...

Debbie told me that stationery is kind of hard to find these days and she's right. She sent me so many treats in addition to some beautiful bird cards! Thank you for organizing!

Terra said...

What lovely stationery you received in your swap. I write snail mail too. Nice to meet you here.

bayou said...

Hello Barbara, great that you can open the round and wow, that is nice items you received! My parcel went out yesterday but will take a while to arrive in Canada as it usually does. Looking forward to what the other participants will show. Thanks again for that nice idea.

Stephanie said...

Sweet friend, what a joy to see your lovely items from Laura. She sent you such a delightful things and I know you will put them to good use :)

I look forward to received my goodies from dear Lorrie and I truly hope she likes what I sent {{smiles}}

Thanks for hosting! Hugs!

Cheryl said...

What a lovely group of cards! I am so thankful you enjoyed the swap so much...I know I surely enjoyed it...it came at such a good time for me and blessed me so much. God bless you, in return, sweet friend. :)

Lorrie said...

It's a lovely swap. My parcel from Stephanie arrived yesterday, but I've not had time to photograph it. I'm planning to put up a post early next week.

bristowmom said...

I just slipped in under the "deadline" and got mine into the mail today. It's supposed to take about 5 days to arrive, so I'm afraid my partner still has a bit of a wait.

Your gifts look wonderful!

ann said...

What fun. I must pay better attention to participate. Your received lovely items and I know taht you make valuable use of them.

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Such a lovely parcel to receive in the mail, one that keeps on giving and giving! Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day too! :)

Stacey said...

Elizabeth, your stationary is so pretty and will be very handy to have on hand. Laura is the sweetest person. I'm glad you got to switch off with her. Wish I would have known about this before. :)

Thank you so much for joining Thoughts of Home on Thursday. We love having you.

Pondside said...

How lovely! I sent my package off on the last day.......life intervened but I made it, under the wire!

Elderberry-Rob said...

Lovely to see the swaps rolling in, I sent mine off on 12th to Laura in Idaho, she probably won't see it for about 5 working days with our snail mail but I so hope she likes it. Thank you for arranging the swap. Betty

Decor To Adore said...

What a lovely exchange. Even more so that the art of letter writing will continue. Thank you so much for linking up to Thoughts of Home on Thursday. You make our gathering a happier place.

Laura said...

I am delighted it arrived and that you like it!
Thank you for allowing me to join in.

Laura

Barb said...

Absolutely lovely!
sending love and prayers always.

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

What wonderful gifts you received. I have only taken part in Stephanie's tea cup exchange (which I thoroughly enjoy) but have seen various ones that others take part in. These exchanges look like so much fun! I had to laugh about the "linky thing", it took me awhile to figure it out. Now I can do it without any problems but I'm sure I have lots of other things to learn still. Keep practicing and you'll get there.

Linda said...

How beautiful! You have a lovely blog.

bristowmom said...

I received my package today - what a treat! I don't know if you want me to do this or not, but here's the link to my post about the swap: http://bristowmom.blogspot.com/2016/05/a-gift-from-across-pond.html?m=1

Thank you so much for arranging the swaps, Elizabeth, and thank you Betty for the wonderful gifts!

(Hopefully the link works...)

Little patches of colour

  Despite the drought and the effect it has had on gardens, there is still some colour around. I have a dry brownish lawn but in the flower ...